Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Must Click Over NOW!

You all know that I love My Quiet Corner, and I am thinking that this week MomRN2 is READING MY MIND! I kid you not! I have know for a long time she is special, but this is exceptional!

The evidence for these wild claims?

Why, click here to see the Precious Promise she posted yesterday that I am convinced God intended just for me (and of course the couple other hundreds who read her blog and gazillions who read His word.....)

Then this morning, I raced like a crazy woman to get us to BSF on time - my hair was done but iffy, and I was in sweatpants and a t-shirt, and we were barely there on time! Then after a great class I am all blissed out about the Lord seeing my work, and doing my work as per Col. 3:23! And of course just as I get down to it because my daughter is napping blissfully, a car on the street has a car alarm go off that BEEPS IN INTERVALS! So I called the school trying to be gracious, but was really grumbling inside, but the secretary thanked me about 6 times, so I don't think she caught on that I was not really trying to be a good neighbor, I just wanted a bit more quiet. So I am internally grumbling just a bit at these rude parents at the school, and my good attitude is sinking fast.

But then I read my bloglines, and My Quiet Corner has a new post, so I click over and find this!

I laughed so hard I cried!

Good Mood Restored!

See, what did I tell you, I think she reads my mind!

1 comment:

Donnetta said...

I almost feel the need to apologize if you suffer with a mind similar to mine! :-) ha ha ha...

I was, once again, so very humbled and blessed by your sweet comments here! I am virtually left speechless (which is not a common occurrence!) :-)

Thanks sweet friend for being such a blessing to me as well!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin