This week I will share my daily lists, and then next week my zone cleaning lists. They are not final yet, and there will likely be somethings that got left off the list, and some things I have as monthly zone cleaning items that may really need to be done weekly, but adjustments will be made as we go along and see how it works.
Oh, and on the daily portion I have prayer, Bible reading, devotions with my daughter, and schooling activities, I did this so that they were constantly in front of me, reminding me because I get discouraged if I get to the end of the day and realize it has not been done yet. This is how I help myself! I will just include the daily and evening stuff today!
Monday
Daily
1. Pray (family, through home) (I pray through our home bit by bit, not all in one day, everyday!)
2. Bible Reading
3. Bible Reading with Miss Pear
4. Reading / Schooling with Miss Pear
5. Make bed
6. Daily Baking
7. Sweep kitchen floor (will be mopped on downstairs day)
8. Dishes (Dishwasher filled, put through, emptied, filled)
9. Put all laundry away
10. Tidy rooms
11. Check bathrooms
12. Zone Cleaning!
a. 15 minutes in this week’s zone
b. 10 minutes at desk
Today is Kitchen Day
1. Restock Baking Supplies, Coffee
2. Dust counters and appliances (spot cleaning as needed)
3. Empty and Tidy Kitchen Freezer (move to the bigger freezer whatever I can and tidy what remains)
4. Freezer Meal Stocking
5. Weekly Planning
6. Menu Planning
7. Update “Recipe Keeper’s” lists
8. Organize Coupons
9. Shopping Lists
10. Water Plants Inside (Week 1 – Fertilize)
11. Laundry – whites, darks, colors
12. Ironing
Evening
1. Put Miss Pear’s toys away (technically her job, but I pick up the strays)
2. Pour Miss Pear’s milk and water (so much easier to just grab out of the fridge in the AM)
3. Take out Mr. Pear’s lunch for tomorrow (thaws in fridge overnight)
4. Clean Kitchen (basically clean up from supper so the kitchen is clean in the morning)
5. New Kitchen Towels
6. Clean off today’s list (I keep it in page protectors so I can cross stuff off with a dry erase marker)
7. Quick tidy
Lists are based on a combination of what works for me and:
Sink Reflections: Overwhelmed? Disorganized? Living in Chaos? The FlyLady's Simple FLYing Lessons Will Show You How to Get Your Home and Your Life in Order--and It All Starts with Shining Your Sink!
More Hours in My Day: Proven Ways to Organize Your Home, Your Family, and Yourself



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





2 comments:
YAY thanks for posting, I am hoping to have a super organized year next year and I am starting to fill in my 2008 day planer all ready with what I need to do on each day :) See how you do it will help all the more. Bring it on!
Cheers
Natty
I'm shyly delurking to say YES! So glad you're posting your routines! Very interesting to see and compare to my own- they're very similar, as I tend to glean Flylady methods(Gotta love 'em!) & I'm a homeschool mom.
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment