You may have noticed from yesterday's post that we are having a bit of a week. (Kind of like "having a bit of a day" ... bonus points if you can tell me what show that is no longer making new episodes that comes from).
And while I had my suspicions, I was not really sure.
But now I know the cause.
Guess who finally got her first tooth...
...I anticipate a follower shortly.
(Also, this same little 7 month old sweetie is officially in 12 month clothing, and even some of that is small...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Oh, I feel for you! We've had a few of those weeks recently. We have one cutie littel bottom tooth and another (I suspect) on the way. Now, we are working on learning how to use said tooth appropriately (read: not biting whilst nursing!!!)
Post a Comment