Baby's appointment at the orthopedic surgeon went very well today. We are officially done with the harness...or will be as soon has we have the ceremonial throwing out of the harness!
On the x-ray's they could see that both sides of the hips matched for placement of the ball, and you can actually see the socket forming around the ball! While the impacted side is still less developed, that is to be expected and it will catch up within the next year...the big news is that it IS developing!
So now we make our final adjustment...adjusting to no harness at all. If the previous changes are any indication it will take a few days for Baby to fully adjust. (Sometimes this has meant fussiness, sometimes this has meant long nights, we just never know.)
We will go back in 3 months for a follow up appointment just to have everything checked to make sure her hips continue to develop properly.
We suppose that according to worldly standards it could be argued that this was not "miraculous healing" because it followed the ideal medical standard. But it perfectly followed the ideal medical standard! Around here we call this the slow and steady miracle and praise the Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





3 comments:
Congratulations! I think all healing is miraculous, and I'm so grateful to God for providing us the means of being healed, whether seen or unseen.
I don't care what you call it...I'm rejoicing, celebrating, and praising God right along with you!!
HALLELUJAH!
Oh Mrs. Pear!!!! This is WONDERFUL to "hear"!!!!! I know you were beyond excited to hear such great news!!!
I will keep praying that all continues to go so well!!!
His,
Mrs. U
Post a Comment