...I guess?
Apparently things are progressing right on target, we went to the park this morning to play with friends, and I had my first bout of low blood pressure for this pregnancy. (I am thrilled because last year we did not get this far, and this appears to be very normal for me.)
On the plus side, at least it is not high blood pressure! And I got to freak out my friend just a bit....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
i'm in my 33rd week and my blood pressure has run low the entire pregnancy. The worst was near the end of my 4th month - I passed out at church one sunday morning, then wednesday at my prenatal appointment, my BP was 70/50. The doctor kinda teased me and said it was a wonder I was still awake! he also said that low blood pressure is a "good" sign showing a healthy connection b/t mother and baby. I'm not sure about that but it calmed my fears back then! you're the only other person I've encountered who's mentioned also having low blood pressure show up. normally everyone talks about it being high.
Post a Comment