Thursday, March 27, 2008

Being INhospitable...to germs, again

I am not really sure what the scoop is, but Miss Pear is under the weather and stuffy. Not a full blown cold, just enough to make her cranky and forget how to listen. I was suspicious all day yesterday that she was sick, and it was confirmed last night, at bed time, when she did not fall asleep until 11PM!!!!! We turned her lights off at 7:30 ish, and she just laid there and chatted to herself and her stuffed animal. Do we have the only child in the world who cannot fall asleep at bedtime when she is sick? And then still gets up at her normal time????

I tell ya, I could have inhaled a pot of coffee straight from the carafe today had it not be for the fact that I am pregnant.

We even took Miss Pear outside after supper to play in the backyard and burn off energy while I planted the last of the garden (woo hoo! although now I think I have found a place to plant some thyme, oregano, lavender, and possibly chamomile), and do some weeding with a handy tool that lets you stand up and do the work. Maybe I should have had Miss Pear do the weeding??? (just kidding).

So, I think I will go nap now.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin