Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Better Morning

I must say, today went much better than yesterday - there were no mad dashes to the bathroom, and no unplanned carpet cleaning due to morning sickness. So really today is looking up!

(Yesterday afternoon we had our first trimester ultrasound screening. It was great - the baby wave to us! I love that! Funny, but I was not worried this morning when I was feeling a bit better! It was like I finally had the piece in my heart to be confident in this pregnancy without the ick to confirm all was okay!)

In other news, I am feeling quite accomplished this morning!

We managed to:
  1. wash 4 loads of laundry
  2. change our bed and remake it
  3. make a double batch of Tropical Muffins (pineapple banana)
  4. make 2 very important calls regarding our health insurance
Okay, so the kitchen still needs some serious attention, but the list still makes me feel pretty good!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin