Thursday, March 20, 2008

English Muffins

Yesterday I finally attempted a new project - I made English Muffins using the recipe from More with Less. While I was not able to eat supper last night my family reports that they were a great success. So for tonight's supper I turned 6 into mini pizzas and served them with coleslaw! Another recipe from More With Less (on the sidebar if you are interested) and another hit! Although I did add pepperoni!

Do you use the More With Less Cookbook? What are your favorites that I just have to try?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I recently checked out this book from the library. No favorites yet, but I am hoping to try some of their bread recipes. The basic biscuit recipe was a good one. This book is very interesting. Gives you some things to think about. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin