Monday, January 17, 2011

Multitude Monday 25


January 11 - I am getting better at trimming little girl bangs!
- the snow that was supposed to start at lunch held off so I did not have to drive in it!
- MIL made supper and cleaned it up, very firmly but politely kicking me out of the kitchen
- A return to Classical Conversations and girls with such tender hearts that we could not possibly stay for lunch and let Grandma eat alone!

January 12 - the roads are not icy after that snow last night!
- Bedtime - too much snow excitement!

January 13 - husband is being given a great opportunity at work. I can write this here because when it posts on Monday it will be officially announced!

January 14 - gatorade, soft wipes, A&D ointment, and Amazon diaper delivery
- Skating class for everyone else.

January 15 - house hunting - even though it has been hard, we are grateful we can even be looking.

January 16 - worshipping and praying with our Church family
- our church family praying for Miss Pear's cardiology appt on Wednesday

300 - 311

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin