Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bible in 90 Days...

...starts tomorrow!

And I honestly cannot recommend this enough. Last year I did it, and I can often be heard telling my friends that I did not read the Bible in 90 days because I am super-spiritual but because I know exactly how much I suck...plus I was desperate! (Miss Pear had her heart surgery last year on January 11)

At the end of the day, I knew I needed more of God, and the only way that was going to happen was to give Him more of me, more of my time, more of my attention to His Word.

Reading the Bible in 90 Days is one of those things that has changed me and helped me grow so much I cannot help but strongly recommend it to everyone I know and everyone I know wants more of God in their life or wants to go deeper in their relationship with God. It is not always easy, but God is always faithful.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin