It occurs to me that there is lot s to say and nothing to say all at the same time.
We are settling in nicely and working our way through the boxes. Downstairs we are almost down to only the china hutch boxes and picture boxes. Upstairs the girl's rooms are done, our room as 2 rogue boxes I just have to suck it up and deal with, the office is mostly full of boxes and the guestroom/craft room is on it's way...
Funny thing is we are only in this house for a year, so I will no sooner finish unpacking that I will start packing again. Weird.
We made strawberry jam today - 11 and a half pints of red deliciousness. We are hoping to make another double batch next week too.
The days here are weird. Often we have bright and sunny, overcast, and rainy all in the same day. It is such a welcome relief to the unrelenting sunshine. Yes, you read that correctly. We are loving it.
We have a almost night visitor. We knew he was in the area when we heard the large cat growl. Early Monday morning he was spotted on our drive way. A bobcat. At first I was a bit freaked until I realized he was afraid of us....and until I realized it could be worse, it could be a cougar. So this is good, I can deal.
Although if the back hoe operator does not learn to load up his stuff without wrecking nap time every 2 days I will not be able to deal. Oh well, maybe there are almost done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





2 comments:
I bought strawberries today and plan to make freezer jam tomorrow. YUM!
Glad to hear you are getting settled in. Are you leaving anything packed knowing you will be moving again in a year or so?
A bobcat in your driveway?! YIKES!
As for the weather... welcome to the Pacific NW. :-)
I am glad someone is enjoying this NW mess called weather. You can have it. LOL!! I am soooo done.
StrivingSimply refered me to your site. I can't wait to check out your enchilada suace!
http://providentlivingfg.blogspot.com
Post a Comment