Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lord's Provision

Sometimes things happen in weird ways. While we chose to move the Pacific Northwest believing that it is clearly God's will for us, it meant saying no to companies in Kentucky and Tennessee.

Had we accepted the position in Tennessee we would have been in Nashville in the midst of the terrible flooding.

This time it is clear almost immediately that one option was better than another for our family, but that is not always the case. In our time in Southern California I learned that I may not always understand what God is doing, or what His plan is, and while I like to have the whole map in front of me, God rarely works that way. While I may not know the path, I know the One who is leading, and His ways are always the best ways.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin