Monday, May 17, 2010

Enchilada Sauce

I have a confession to make - I have been negligent is sharing with you my top secret weapon in mexican cooking.

The secret is that I stopped buying enchilada sauce in the can and started making my own.

You can find the recipe here.

Please proceed with caution because if your family is like mine they won't care how good the sale is, unless they are playing you $20 a can to take it out of the store it is too expensive, just make the recipe! So delicious. Best made a day ahead of time and kept in fridge overnight.

I share this tidbit to celebrate that my back is now friends with me again. Thx for praying.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, bless you! We just LOVE enchiladas but the expense is most definitely in the sauce. Thank you for sharing...can't wait to try it!!
JEn

Donnetta said...

I just want you to know, enchilada sauce was on a screamin' deal this week but I am going to pass buying it all because of you and this link.

Thanks for sharing this. Can't wait to try it! All in celebration of your back playing nice again. :-)

Seriously, so glad you are feeling better!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin