Thursday, May 6, 2010

Boxes Everywhere

I am beginning to wonder if boxes are multiplying while I sleep, or if someone is slipping in extra boxes when I am not looking...except for the Diapers.com order, that was me.

Somehow it feels like I am working hard but not making progress.

But I am making sure to take lots of time with the girls.

Call it a coffee break, call it a mental break, or just call it fun. It is great to watch the NHL playoffs with the girls and see them both having so much fun.

1 comment:

Donnetta said...

You Say: "I am making sure to take lots of time with the girls. Call it a coffee break, call it a mental break, or just call it fun."

I say: I call it all three with a topping of priorities in the right place!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin