A Southern California women just trying to do her best to follow God, and be the wife and mother He has called me to be.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Quick Break
I managed to strain my back with moving, not major, just need rest, so will be back next week when it calms down.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ugh...my back is easily injured and I know just a strain is enough (with little ones around!) to make the smallest tasks uncomfortable. Praying for a complete healing!
A child of God, wife of Mr. Pear, mother of Miss Pear and Baby Pear, Canadian living in the US, Country Girl living in City congestion, just going through life.
2 comments:
Ugh...my back is easily injured and I know just a strain is enough (with little ones around!) to make the smallest tasks uncomfortable. Praying for a complete healing!
Oh No!! Do take some time and rest. I will be praying...
Post a Comment