Bible Reading Time:
- Five Minute Devotions for Children: Celebrating God's World As a Family
- A Chapter in Genesis (Except for the once a week or so Miss Pear asks for Jonah...)
- Read Story for B in Teach Them to Your Children: An Alphabet of Biblical Poems, Verses, and Stories
- Memorize Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."
- Review A verse
- Winnie the Pooh Treasury
(sorry, it appears it is no longer in publication, which is a pity. Paperbackswap.com might have it).
- Alpha-Phonics: A Primer For Beginning Readers
(Using the letter recognition in the back, and we love it)
- Number recognition - a little chart I made up based on Alpha-phonics.
- About 3 Workbook**
Sunday:
- We were home sick from church and Miss Pear was all but begging to make a fuzzy number 2!
Tuesday:
- Read Bible Count*
- Read "My Two Book"
- Two Tracing Page (number buddies tracing page)
- Color and decorate #2 (Use large template)
- Read "My 'B' Book"
- Read Skating with Bears
- B is for Bear coloring page and tracing sheet
- Bake Blueberry Pie
- Read Learning My Numbers*
- Read "My Two Book"
- Two Tracing Page (number buddies tracing page)
- Craft: Ice Cream Cone Scoop Craft for Numbers scoop #2
- Read "My 'B' Book"
- Bees (Down on the Farm)
- B is for Bumble Bee coloring page and tracing page
- Other Bee coloring pages were requested so I just searched for Bee Coloring Pages and printed some off.
- Bake Banana Bread (technically honey was on the recipe card....)
* From Rod and Staff
**Rod and Staff online is not the same company as the Rod and Staff catalog, even though they carry the same stuff. Often the best pricing and regular discounts comes from the catalog, available upon request at 1-606-522-4348.



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





2 comments:
Oh, I love those Rod & Staff publishers! They are so beautifully done. I know this sounds silly, but they almost bring tears to my eyes because they are so gentle, innocent, and full of simple wisdom. Rod & Staff makes a difference in the quality of what I can present to my children. It was a blessing for us.
Your preschool plan looks so good! I think I'll follow along. Do you mind if I share it? I think it will bless more than a few.
We have that same Winnie the Pooh treasury. My little one loves WTP.
Alexandra - I am completely with you on Rod and Staff! They are great! When Miss Pear read Helping Mother for the first time she was amazed that another little girl helped her mommy just like she does! We read it over and over again! Everything from there has been like that!
I would be thrilled if you followed along with us and shared our plan. If we can encourage another family it would be a huge blessing to us!
Thank you so much for the encouragement!
Post a Comment