I cannot remember where I got this recipe from, all I know is that it was my go to recipe for years, until we could not have nuts in the house. Now that tree nuts are once again aloud, my trusty recipe is back!
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 cup butter
1 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 tbsp milk
2 tsp vanilla
1 egg
1 3/4 cups flour
1 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans
Cream butter and brown sugar. Add milk and vanilla, blend until creamy.
Beat in egg.
Combine dry ingredients and add gradually.
Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
Bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
This is almost identical to my recipe, only I use shortening instead of butter. I think my recipe came from Crisco or soemthing like that...
They ARE delicious!
Post a Comment