Remember how I said that this was the week I was going to catch up??? Well, I am working on it, but it is slow going.
The Santa Ana winds blowing over the weekend brought in such low humidity that it is messing with all of our sinuses, so that is slowing us down, and Baby Pear is not sure about this either! You know it is dry when the weather announcer is thrilled to announce that humidity is back into the double digits - 11%
I have managed to finish the thank you notes for the meals we received after Baby was in the hospital, to instill order in the kitchen, to bake cookies, to make a grocery plan and go shopping tonight, and to do tons of laundry. Oh, and yesterday I baked a 21 lb turkey for meat all this week.
But you know how when you have the best plans stuff always happens to change that plan?
Well, Baby has decided not to nap much while Miss Pear is napping, which is fine, but she did it back to back days, and that has not happened yet as far as I can remember...
Miss Pear needed some reminding about listening and not arguing about stuff on Monday, and for some reason this kind of stuff always seems to be harder on mommy that on children.
And those two things are not things going wrong, they are parenting things which are always more important than my plan.
However, this morning, my plan was to drink coffee while I clipped my coupons and organized stuff for my shopping this evening. Things were going great. I was almost done. And then I sent my FULL cup of coffee flying.
Did I mention that we have carpet under our table?
Yup, my plan was toast.
But Miss Pear had a great time retelling the story.....
And she assured me, "That's okay, Mommy, accidents happen."
I love being a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
"for some reason this kind of stuff always seems to be harder on mommy that on children."
That is so true!
Post a Comment