This is one of the recipes Miss Pear and I made on Sunday. While I got the recipe from a friend, the original comes from
(sorry, I cannot get just the text only to load).
It was a delicious recipe that is supposed to make 10 dozen cookies, and I think I actually came pretty close to that. While the cookies are a fair bit of work, they are worth it! Here is the recipe!
Million Dollar Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 10 doz.
2 cups butter
2 cups sugar
2 cups brown sugar
4 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. baking soda
4 cups flour
5 cups blended oatmeal (measure then blend to powder)
24 oz. chocolate chips
1 8-oz. chocolate bar, grated (I just used bakers semi sweet chocolate as it was all I had)
3 cups chopped walnuts (optional, and I skipped this one)
Cream together butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla; mix together and then stir in salt, baking powder, baking soda and flour; add blended oats. Mix in chips, grated chocolate bar and nuts. Roll into balls (I use a medium cookie scoop) and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes at 375 F.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment