So I started thinking what I had done yesterday being a wise caretaker of this gift:
- Continued to work hard on obedience, even when I just really wanted to give in. And made sure to tell Miss Pear how much I love her and give her lots of hugs and kisses at bed time.
- Had family devotions (okay, so Baby was sleeping, and we are not exactly on track with this since her arrival, but we are trying).
- Continued to work on a sweet little song I am teaching Miss Pear, I am not sure of the real name of it, but it begins, "Two little eyes to look to God," and I sang it when I was little
- Cared for and loved them.
Right now we are kind of in a strange season in our life. With the medical stuff that is now not an every day thing (Baby Pear is fully recovered, and Miss Pear is in the waiting and praying stage), it is adapting to life with a new sweet little one. I just remind myself that I will not get this day again, that I will not have my girls this age again.
So while I do my best to catch up, and keep the house neat and tidy, I remind myself what God has shown me.
If my well loved family is fed and has clean clothing to wear, I have met the minimum requirement, all else is basically a bonus.
Not to say I do not want to get caught up, and the sooner the better, but this is my perspective check.
(And in the mean time my computer time comes in snippets as I use time when they are napping and rely heavily on autopost! Although sometimes I sneak an extra minute like right now when I am waiting on baby to go down for her nap and know she will need me one or two more times, and would prefer not to dash up and down the stairs!)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment