This Thanksgiving is especially sweet to us. We now understand how rich a blessing it truly is to have two healthy children in our family, to have a healthy, loving marriage, and to have a family who really does love each other.
I was looking at Baby Pear this weekend trying to figure out how she is already 10 and a half weeks old. Then I though about all she had been through already and wondered how she was so little. And snuggled her a little closer.
I looked at Miss Pear and thought about what she has on the horizon, still not truly understanding how it is possible when she looks so healthy AND WILL NOT SLOW DOWN! And dropped an extra little kiss on her head as she zoomed by (her favorite game "zzzzzoooooooooommmmmmm" as she runs past).
I looked at my husband as he slept, after I returned from nursing baby last night, and realized how blessed I was.
The Lord has blessed us richly, and my heart over flows with thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Thanks for this little nudge and reminder to take a minute to stop and realize all I take for granted that I have to be thankful for!
Blessed and so thankful indeed!
Post a Comment