I spent some time knitting dish clothes:

There are three bundles of three for a total of 9 completed dish clothes - well, in the pictures they still needed the tails sewn in, but that has since been completed. One set of three is a birthday present for a friend. One set of three will be put aside for Christmas to be a present for my mom. And the final set will be put in Miss Pear's hope chest (we put something away each birthday, and started with her first birthday).
More detailed pictures to come with pattern links. If you would like to learn to knit, these little projects are great - they are not too big, and are very useful! After all, how many things are there that allow you to safely scrub glass?



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
I have a couple of patterns for dishcloths--a round pattern and a square one--and I 'm curious about your pattern, if you don't mind sharing. They are so easy to work up and I like making them for stocking stuffers or for our missionary friends...
Post a Comment