Growing up in Canada we were all familiar with the phrase Nanook of the North. It was most likely used in winter when we were bundled up within an inch of our lives to describe how we looked!
Well, this morning I had no choice but to call Miss Pear my little Nanook of the North.
On the hottest day of the year so far she came in wearing her pajamas, a FLEECE house coat with the hood up (the same one she refused to wear all winter), and her bear slippers.
She was so happy.
So I just smiled, called her my little Nanook of the North, gave her kisses and a snuggle, and then helped her get ready to take Daddy to work.
Eventually I did manage to talk her out of the house coat and then the slippers, but first thing in the morning it was not yet roasting!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment