Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Best Laid Plans...

...Mr Pear is traveling on business, he left this morning and will be back late tomorrow night.

I had great plans of using some time this evening to do the thoughtful post on hope chests - why we started so early, what we are hoping to accomplish, and an excellent resource. (By the way, if you have specific questions that would really help, please post them! Even vague questions!)

I was also going to blog about what we have been doing to save on water in a drought.

But then Miss Pear woke up from her nap with a 100.6F fever - and that was with her continually opening her mouth while I tried to take her temperature, so I suspect it was higher than that, but expect for lethargy and a very short nap there were no other effects. So I gave her Tylenol (which immediately helped) and we had a very quiet day. But those kinds of things drain mommies who worry about their children!

So rather than blog tonight about those in depth things, which will take a fair bit of time, but be worth it, I am going to make sure I have a good rest so I am ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin