Monday, July 16, 2007
Menu Plan Monday - July 16
I have been talking so much about Freezer Cooking around here lately, and am well into my series about it, so I decided that this week all our suppers would be freezer meals I stocked up on when we moved (I used Cena to Go and Dream Dinners), and the marathon cook we did. I am trying to use oldest stuff first, so you will see a lot of Cena to Go and Dream Dinners. The week after the Grandma's leave always require light schedules because Miss Pear hates it when they go. Add to that teething 2 year molars, and all of us being sick....well, you get the idea! I will continue to post on the freezer meals series though, and if my brain is fried, I will share recipes I used rather than nuts and bolts of how it works!
Saturday
Breakfast - Waffles, strawberry syrup, whip cream
Lunch - Meatball subs (freezer - quick meal I keep on hand)
Supper - Asian Beef (Cena to Go) and green beans
Sunday
Breakfast - Raspberry and white chocolate scones (cena to go) and fruit
Lunch - Chicken noodle soup (freezer, we are all sick, so this was great to pull out!)
Supper - Enchiladas (Cena to Go - although I also made my version in the marathon cook) (Will be posting the recipe for my version this week)
Monday
Breakfast** - Granola and Yogurt
Lunch - Granola Oatmeal
Supper - Chicken Parmesan (Cena to Go), rice and veg
Tuesday
Breakfast - toast and fruit
Lunch - Macaroni Bake (freezer)
Supper - Sesame Crusted Pork Chops (Dream Dinners), rice and veg
Wednesday
Breakfast - cereal and fruit
Lunch - Tuna Sandwiches
Supper - Meatballs (freezer) with pineapple sauce and rice
Thursday
Breakfast - Granola and Yogurt
Lunch - Cheese and Jam sandwiches (no peanuts around here, miss pear is very allergic) with fruit
Supper - Lazy Lasagna (freezer)
Friday
Breakfast - cereal and fruit
Lunch - grilled cheese sandwiches
Supper - Greek Beef Gyros with cucumber sauce (Cena to Go)
Saturday
Breakfast - Overnight French Toast
Lunch - Chicken with Smoked Gouda in Puff Pastry (Cena to Go)
Supper - Taco Pie (freezer)
Breads
Oatmeal Bread~
3 Four Bread~
Whole Wheat Bread
Cookies
Chocolately Chocolate Chip Cookies
Loaves and Muffins
Raisin Muffins
Apple Loaf ~
Orange Loaf ~
Other
Lemon Pie
Granola Bars
Brownies
~ from the More with Less Cookbook (can be found on my sidebar if you want to check it out).
** During the week it is just Miss Pear and I for lunch, so we eat some strange lunches....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
![[mpm5.bmp]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEheQ_vP_dmM87GX-sLbY0DM4CidBUQpOjKruJjnOVAYW9RLQJ5mQyFcda2E7mrTMis7ZHcgiyS1E8d2SA35uvuKOq29PI80rn8xk4bHgQLl3YMYpczKM6nK-YsPZms4PEzC-TCcYvEFmc3m/s1600/mpm5.bmp)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





4 comments:
I love your Favorite Ingredient Friday recipes, and your menu plan for the week looks delish! I added you to my Google Reader so I can keep up with all the yumminess.
As a new reader of your blog, can you tell me what Cena to go is? Thanks!
what a wonderful meal plan!! Have a great week.
Great menu, thanks for sharing!
♥Sandra♥
Oh--you're back to posting your full menu again!! I get so hungry just reading.
I am sure you have just a little bit of real life to live, but your series is great & so are the recipes. You are on my Bloglines so I will know when you post new things.
The breads and loaves sound really good.
Post a Comment