This week will not be straight freezer cooking, Mr. Pear has a business trip and will be gone from way to early Wednesday night until way to late Friday night, so Miss Pear and I will be eating all the stuff that we like and he doesn't! And missing him like crazy of course!
Saturday
Breakfast - Overnight French Toast
Lunch - Pizza Rolls
Supper - Taco Pie (Recipe to come later in the week)
Sunday
Breakfast - Toast and Fruit
Lunch - A&W Take out
Supper - Chicken with Smoked Gouda in Puff Pastry (Cena to Go)
Monday - a special day around here....
Breakfast** - Overnight French Toast leftovers
Lunch - Puff Pastry Leftovers
Supper - Chicken Cordon Blue, rice and veg
Tuesday
Breakfast - cereal and fruit
Lunch - pancakes
Supper - Enchilada Meatballs, rice, and veg
Wednesday
Breakfast - carrot pineapple muffins and fruit
Lunch - English Muffins (will bake that morning)
Supper - Macaroni Bake
Thursday
Breakfast - Granola and Yogurt
Lunch - Raisin Muffins (will bake that morning)
Supper - Grilled Cheese and Sweet Potato Fries
Friday
Breakfast - english muffins or rainsin muffins with fruit
Lunch - Cinnamon Buns
Supper - Quesadillas (just chicken and cheese on Miss Pears)
Saturday
Breakfast - Cinnamon Buns
Lunch - BBQ Burgers
Supper - Chicken with honey garlic and orange
Breads
3 Four Bread~
Whole Wheat Bread
Cookies
Chocolately Chocolate Chip Cookies
Loaves and Muffins
Raisin Muffins
Apple Loaf ~
Orange Loaf ~
Other
Lemon Pie
Brownies
English Muffins
Cinnamon Buns
Hamburger Buns
~ from the More with Less Cookbook (can be found on my sidebar if you want to check it out).
** During the week it is just Miss Pear and I for lunch, so we eat some strange lunches....
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
![[mpm5.bmp]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEheQ_vP_dmM87GX-sLbY0DM4CidBUQpOjKruJjnOVAYW9RLQJ5mQyFcda2E7mrTMis7ZHcgiyS1E8d2SA35uvuKOq29PI80rn8xk4bHgQLl3YMYpczKM6nK-YsPZms4PEzC-TCcYvEFmc3m/s1600/mpm5.bmp)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





3 comments:
Yum! I already grabbed that Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe for future reference!! Thanks.
Great healthy meal plan this week!
I really think Miss Pear needs a sister and even though I am older than you, I just want you to adopt me--I am always so hungry when I look at your menus!!
Post a Comment