So this morning I drove Mr. Pear to work so that we could have the car to do a major shop so that we could do a major cook for the freezer tomorrow - the end result will be 45 meals in the fridge and numerous cups of cooked diced chicken.
When I got home I raced through my breakfast (Miss Pear and my MIL had eaten while I was gone), and raced to shower before the gardening company arrived to give me a quote - more on that in a later post.
When I got out of the shower I wanted to peak in on the cute playtime I could hear over the baby monitor, So CUTE!
And headed back to our room to blow dry my hair.
As I turned into the bathroom I felt an itch on my neck, and I brushed forwards only to see....
.....
.....a BIG BLACK SPIDER get flung from my neck to the sink!
to which I immediately cried....
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my MIL came running because she did not hear the gross, she just heard me scream and thought I had hurt myself......
Yup, I am officially a wimp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Oh, me too, me too!!! I hate spiders and totally wimp out when I see one; especially when they are on me! At least it didn't bite you. :)
Post a Comment