Really?
Let me give you a tip....
...do you belong to God?
...do you own a Bible? (or at least have access to one?)
If you said yes to those questions guess what? You are fully equipped to be a Biblical scholar.
AND, if you have a seminary near by, or your church has a well stocked library, or you have a buddy with a well stocked library who will share, you are in even better shape! Plus the internet is an incredible source of information that will help you!
There are a few kinds of in-depth study I enjoy, so while I go through it I am going to post how to do it here, kind of a sharing of my work.
We are going to start with a word study. Now if you saw the word studies I shared, you might immediately say, "I cannot do that! It is too much!" Gee, you sound just like me when I first saw what I had to do!
But you can do this, I assure you it is true! How do I know this? Because I can do it.
Therefore I invite you to do this along with me! I will go through step by step and you can either follow along with me, do it along with me, or do your own going through step by step with me.
In the next post I will share the first step!



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment