I have been talking about my love for our CSA box for a while now, and FINALLY remembered to take pictures the last delivery!
When I open my box I am greeted with this:

A box of organic fruits and veggies and almost no packaging! (I reuse bags that I have at home to store my fruits and veggies.)
My first order of business is to always unpack everything and check to make sure everything is there and of the quality they have spoiled us to expect, when I am done it looks like this:
The brown paper bag was the only packaging in the box and it is protecting the zucchini. In this picture you will find:| Box Contents |
|---|
| Garnet Yams, Organic - 3 pounds |
| Bunched Carrots, Organic - 1 bunch |
| Zucchini, Organic - 1.75 pounds |
| Green Onions, Organic - 2 bunches |
| Red Bell Peppers, Organic - 2 each |
| Green Cabbage, Organic - 1 each |
| Romaine Lettuce, Organic - 1 bunch |
| Yellow Onions, Organic - 3 each |
| Minneola Tangelos, Organic - 6 each |
| Gala Apples, Organic - 6 each |
| Navel Oranges, Organic - 6 each |
| Pink Lady Apples, Organic - 5 each |
What I am always amazed at is the lack of dirt in our box! It is rare I need to wash anything before I store it!
Does this make you want a CSA box too? How do you find the fresh fruits and veggies you need for your family?



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment