Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Recipe LInks

In the past couple days there were two lists of recipes I don't want to lose that I thought you would enjoy too!

Amy at Mom's Toolbox of Bible in 90 Days fame shares a whole list of easy, time saving meals with a link inside for even more easy meals!

Aimee at Simple Bites shares a long list of ideas of meals for when you are taking a meal to someone called the Cooking For Others Edition!

There are definitely lots of ideas on both lists that I plan on giving at least a chance, and a few others I know will be favorites!

What is your favorite quick meal?

What meal is your favorite when you are taking a meal to someone else?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

THANK YOU! I literally just set down to make a list of meals because I am overwhelmed with last-minute meals! You are a life-saver!

Blessings!
Melanie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin