Wednesday, July 21, 2010

when it is quiet here....

...you can be assured it is quiet no where else in my life!

We are trying to finish off our school year for the end of this month (we took 2 months off with the move, not to mention all the medical things) and with our whopping school schedule of 30-45 minutes a day during the week we should be perfectly on track...in fact we will finish hand writing this week and math next week.

My inbox for my personal email is 2 screens long....yes, I have filed what I can, but seriously it is insane!

Miss Pear has her cardiology appointment next Wednesday afternoon, this is the 6 month surgical follow up.

We are going out to the farm where our CSA box comes from on Saturday morning for a tour...I am unreasonably excited.

I am doing the Bible in 90 days, and I love it, it is great, but it is at least an hour of reading a day for me. A small, small, tiny gift to my Lord, and in return He blesses me tremendously during this time.

We are thinking of a way to thank God for His care and provision the last 2 years. Not only were little girls healed, but bills were always paid on time, we always had food on our table, and even though sacrifices were definitely made, we never did without what we really needed when by earthy means that should have been the case. Some days it felt like the widow with the jar of oil that never let out...but in my case my shampoo seemed to last forever and my freezer and pantry seemed endless.

My freezer and pantry are a mess and need order restored, and probably labels made.

We are working on getting ready to start our next school year the first week of August to make sure we can take time off when we move next spring into a house of our own.

I feel the need to spend more time in prayer along with the Word. It is like there is something I am supposed to be getting and it is just beyond my reach.

So if things are a little quiet here, know that all is well, but my Lord and my family will always be my top priority, as much as I enjoy my time here with you.

1 comment:

Donnetta said...

Priorities in place?... check! Good for you!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin