It is Monday - check in day - and I have a confession to make....
...this is not hard!
A friend of mine is impressed that I am doing this. I laughed and said it was not a sacrifice or because I am super-spiritual, it is because when I read the Bible in this volume I just do so much better in all areas of life.
And it is true.
Already I am finding that reading each day is automatic. We are at a point where the best time for me to read is in the evening, and once the girls are in bed I automatically reach for my Bible.
As I read I find myself being encouraged, strengthened and gaining perspective.
Such a blessing!
If you are curious about reading the Bible in 90 days or how the others are doing, check over at Amy's.
How is your Bible reading going? Even if you are not reading a long in the 90 Days I would love to hear and know where you are reading.
How often do you read your Bible? Do you follow a plan or just wing it?
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
I've been in Psalms this summer and loving it. Like you, life goes better for me when I'm in the Word. I have a massive writing project lined up for late Fall and am using the summer to soak in the Word in anticipation. I know the Lord to be faithful!
Post a Comment