Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bible in 90 Days Starts Monday Morning!

It takes something pretty big to get me to post on the weekend, unless it is set to autopost like this morning's holiday greeting. But I wanted to remind you that reading through the Bible in 90 Days starts tomorrow morning. For more information check out Amy's site as she is hosting!

It is really worth it, and I found last time that the reading took me any where from 45 minutes to an hour and fifteen minutes depending if I got confused or not! So it is not a huge commitment of time with God each day, but the benefits are huge.

Please consider reading along with us.

Amy does an excellent job encouraging us along, and I will be posting my Monday update each week talking about how it is going and what I am learning.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin