Just a quick post to let you know that we made it and so did all our stuff. The drive was a wonderful adventure, our new home is beautiful, and we are working on settling in nicely.
And as of yesterday we have internet, phone, and cable (not an essential, but watching NHL playoff hockey is a wonderful treat!). I will now get all your comments in my email, and if you go to my profile and click to email me, you will be able to.
We are spending the weekend doing more unpacking, playing, and trying out a new church.
I will be back with the details of our move next week.
Before I go, I am thrilled and thankful to report that while the moving truck was loading up we accepted an offer on our house, and this one seems to be sticking nicely.
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment