Good evening, I though I would pop in and give you the latest.
We found out this morning that we got the rental place! It was actually our second choice, but thinking about it more it appears it should have been our first choice. So when the place that turned us down called to see if we were interested we could easily say no.
I had a dentist appointment today for a cleaning and 2 fillings and officially maxed out our dental coverage that expires this month - such good timing! Now I will have new dental coverage to use!
We had supper with friends and it was great. I will miss them tremendously.
Our house is showing lots, and we have heard talk of offers, but nothing on paper yet. But that is okay, I am trusting God in this, and He has never let us down! Led us on the scenic route, yes! Let us down, never!
Thanks for all the encouraging comments, they helped tremendously!!!
Calling it a night, I can barely hold my eyes open...and it is not even 8:30!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment