According to my daughter today is "Mommy's birthday and water day!" (at VBS) It is debatable which one she is more excited about. She also said that I was going to be 21 on my birthday. Such a good girl.
I requested brownies for my birthday cake, and I have it on good authority that they will be provided. My good authority was the baking of my husband and Miss Pear last night! They even left a clean kitchen!
So for my birthday, could I please ask you for something? I see that a fair number of people stop by regularly (yup, I actually looked for about the first time in forever, and was really surprised!), and I am wondering who you are!
So could you please come out and say hello?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





10 comments:
Hi! I bet I'm no surprise since I comment sometimes, but here I am. I love your blog!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy your day! Praying it is filled with memories and moments to last a lifetime!
And enjoy the brownies! YUM!!
Happy Birthday! I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your life as a godly wife and mother. :-)
Oh, happy birthday Mrs. Pear! Praying you have a wonderful day with your family and any other loved ones nearby. May the Lord bless you greatly all through the coming year. so glad we are bloggy friends:)
Oh, and if I loved closer to you, my gift to you would be brownies once a month for a year!
Jen
Happy Birthday Mrs. Pear,
July babies seem to be abundant. My birthday is July 29th. Clare
Wishing you a wonderful happy birthday! ***Smiles***
Enjoy those delicious brownies!
Well, that's a lovely present to ask for :) Hi- I'm Myrnie! I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband and two young daughters. I like to make things, play piano, and sing really loud. Yep, that's me! :)
Happy belated birthday! I'm still here, now that I'm volunteering at the bird sanctuary my free time is less than it used to be and I don't visit every day. I hope you had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday,
I think I have commented before, but I am really bad about reading and not commenting anywhere.
Hope you have a great day and enjoyed your brownies
Happy Birthday!
Yep I read your blog a lot.
Bad me for not commenting more often so you know I am here.
I am also a July birthday.I am the 14th. I just a really fun party for my 34th birthday.
Enjoy your brownies and have a great day!
Post a Comment