I had to interrupt my bloggy break with excellent news.
Today we got the one thing we really wanted for Christmas. At Baby's appointment with the pediatric orthopedic surgeon, the doctor told us that everything looks good, and the harness is working!!! This is the absolute earliest we could possibly know, and x-rays confirm what we have prayed for.
We have been praying that the harness would work and we could avoid casting, and that Baby would heal completely. I had actually asked the Lord for this confirmation for Christmas, and He is so gracious that He gave us this.
The first appointment I was in tears when Baby was put into the harness, and this one I was in tears because she will be staying in it...yeah, I see the irony too....
So best guess is that she will be in the harness 24/7 for another 5 weeks, and then she will get brief periods out of it. We will learn more as we go along.
Merry Christmas to us! And you too!
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





4 comments:
PTL!
And Happy New Year, too!
Mrs. Pear!!! Such WONDERFUL news!!! Praise the Lord!!!!
His,
Mrs. U
Yeah for good new!
What great news! Hopefully the next five weeks will be so much easier on all of you knowing that it is working for Baby Pear. :)
Revee
Post a Comment