Wednesday, December 3, 2008

No News Today

I had been holding out hope that we would hear Baby's results today, but when I called to follow up I found out that our doctor was out today (she takes Wednesdays in lieu of the time she works in Urgent Care if she is working there that week), but it would not have mattered if she was in because the results have not been sent over yet. Sigh.

The lady who I talked to was so sweet, she followed up by checking the latest faxes just to be sure, and said that if she did not have it by 4:30 she would call the hospital to send it over (again).

So hopefully it will be on our doctor's office first thing in the morning tomorrow.

The push for us is to get things rolling so that if we have to see a specialist that we can get the treatment started before the Christmas and other holidays start closing offices.

If we have to have treatments we would just as soon get them going ASAP so that we can be finished that much sooner!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin