It does not rain much here, and Miss Pear longs for both rain and snow. It is unlikely I can do much about having snow in her backyard for her, but today she gets rain, and you can tell she is excited - there are nose prints on all the windows and she has created a special dance in honor of the occasion.
Baby had her first follow up appointment this morning with her doctor. He was able to answer all our questions and made an adjustment to the harness. Basically we now feel equipped to answer most of our own questions. In the face of each question you must ask if it brings the knees forward or if it brings the ankles together, and if the answer is yes, then you may not do it. So we will continue to work on new nursing positions and diaper change methods. We will continue to do just do our best, pray lots and love her lots. The hardest thing to learn today was how to help her hip back into the socket if we notice it is out....Baby could not care less, Mommy's heart cracked a little at the same time her hip did.
I keep reminding myself of some important truths:
- God is in this with us, He is not one to abandon His people!
- God loves us, and loves Baby.
- By doing this we are giving our girl greater health as she gets older and avoiding surgery.
- It really could be worse so don't whine.



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
I LOVE when children find joy in the simple things that we often overlook!! The wonder of childhood is, well, WONDERFUL!!!
I cannot imagine how hard it would be to have to put your daughter's hip back in place!!! OH THE PAIN IN YOUR HEART!!! I will pray that things heal quickly!!
His,
Mrs. U
Post a Comment