In the joy of preparing for our Christmas festivities and caring for my family, time has been slipping away on me! All of a sudden it is bed time and so much is left undone! But my family is well loved and cared for, and that is what matters. (And the fact that we had an almost NORMAL night last night! Praise the Lord! The previous 2 Monday's after Baby's appointment had been long and dreadful!)
With that in mind, I am taking a blogging break until the New Year! After all, there are goodies to eat, family to love, presents to open, girls to play with, goodies to eat...er...did I already mention the goodies?...oh, well stop by because I made some delicious things!...and friends to visit with.
Unless of course the doctor tells us good news next Monday in which case I will have to of course come tell you! But assume no news is good news too.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season filled with the Lord's love and grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





3 comments:
Have a wonderful Christmas, and Christmas joy and blessings to you and your family! :)
Merry Christmas to you, too, Mrs. Pear!
Merry Christmas to you and your family friend! May this be a year you will forever treasure!!
Post a Comment