Sunday, September 14, 2008

She's Here, We're Home

Baby Pear was born September 10 at 5:23 PM.

She weighed 7 lb, 10 oz, and was 18 and a half inches long.

She is doing very well, and is nursing like a champ.

Miss Pear is a great big sister. She came to the hospital Thursday - Saturday each day to check on her little sister and mommy, and I called home each morning to say hi.

It is our first night home, and two little girls are trying to figure it out, so more information later!

8 comments:

Joyful Days said...

Congratulations on your newest little pear! Prayers for all as you settle in to this new chapter of your life.

Blessings,

Julie

Vicky said...

Hooray! So happy to hear you are home with your little one and doing well. :)

Ironically, my due date was 9/9 and I'm still pregnant!!! I am hoping to deliver soon - this baby is getting huge (we're thinking 10 lbs)! :P

Carey said...

Congratulations!

Cheri said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I am glad both mom and littlest pear are doing fine. Clare

Jen said...

Congratulations! I've been checking all weekend...so glad to hear she is here safe and sound and healthy. Hope you are healing well and drinking in all the beauty and joy that comes with the blessing of new life!

Samuel may be coming home this weekend and I am READY for the sleepless nights and busy-ness of life with four to begin!

Praying for you and yours...

Paula said...

Wonderful news! Blessings to you as you adjust. ;)

Alexandra said...

God bless her! How wonderful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin