On Saturday I decided it was time to pull out the measuring tape again and see just how much knitting on baby's blanket I have completed, and how much I have to go.
Well, I will be knitting quite a bit more.
The afghan is 33 inches wide.
It is 28 inches long.
So while I would be happy with a square, meaning another 5 inches to knit, knitting tends to stretch more in the width than in the length, so I have more knitting to do....
On the plus side I am thrilled with the way it is turning out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
When I first starting reading your post, I thought you were going to measure yourself. I must say, I was rather surprised - and impressed/ There was no way I'd measure myself after a certain point in my pregnancy. I was BIG, and that was enough to know.
Someday soon you'll actually have to post a picture of the blanket!
Post a Comment