Last year I had so wanted to U-pick apples and pears. I registered for orchards near us to be notified in advance of their opening weekend because often there is only one weekend. I registered a month in advance, and heard nothing. Until yesterday, when I received notice that this up coming weekend will be U-pick time.
3 days after a C-section.
Yeah, maybe not. I think I will be otherwise occupied! :-)
(And no way am I rescheduling, I can barely wait for Wednesday!)
And as today's entry into the dumb ideas I had while pregnant I honestly though that pizza would be great for supper - you know, the homemade kind??? Then I remembered! The worst night of heartburn I have had this entire pregnancy happened right after pizza night. And I am already nauseous today. So excuse me while I work on plan B....
Please humor me and share what you thought was just the most brilliant idea ever during pregnancy which, of course, was not really the case.....
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





4 comments:
Homemade pizza was the only thing I threw up my whole pregnancy. I don't like it very much anymore. :)
We lived in Germany when I was pregnant. It was mandatory to compost your food waste there and we had a little bucket we'd put everything in and take it to the bin when it was full.
Terrific idea in theory - but I absolutely couldn't stand to open the bucket.
The smell of raw meat made me nauseous as well. My husband did a lot of cooking during the pregnancy!
In case I don't get over here tomorrow, prays for a save delivery, and blessings on the birth of your baby. Kisses to that wonderful bundle of joy. Oh, now I've got baby fever. LOL. I'd love another. Take care, and come back with pictures...I'm sure you will :)
Going against my naturally-designed nature of being organized and on top of things, I decided NOT to get everything ready for baby #4 in advance. In my mind, it seemed more fun and a better use of time to spend the summer playing with my other three and then leave all the organizing to the last 6 weeks or so...until we had an emergency c-section 5 weeks early and a baby in the NICU! So, now we're scrambling trying to organize in the evenings etc.
Praying for your blessed day tomorrow! When you get a chance, I'd love to know how you all are doing!
Post a Comment