I love being the boring patient at our doctor's office. We joke that our goal is to be the most boring patient they have ever had - labs are always good, blood pressure and weight are always good, and when we see the doctor baby is always strong and healthy and the doctor is always keeping the appointment short as there is nothing to talk about...again.
So far so good.
And I am so thankful.
It is funny, there is lots to do, but I feel tired today, so I am doing very little. Miss Pear is playing a made up game with grandma which is hysterical to her, and her hysterical laughter has her sister kicking like crazy - a usual response.
So all I can say for today is that we are getting a few things done, are taking it easy, and are resting while listening to the wonderful music of 3 year old laughter.
Now if I could just stay on track and get my stamping supplies organized and put away...finally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Boring is good in pregnancy and birth! Praying for a peaceful few days before baby's arrival. And, I vote for Pear Blossom because then you don't have to change names etc if another little Pear arrives...
Post a Comment