So, here are the facts to help you make a guess about our baby girl:
- we are scheduled for a C-section September 10, so you know it will be no later than that, and that is 9 days early
- Miss Pear was born 2 days early, and even though she was a c-section, I did go into labor.
- she was 6 lbs, 15 oz, 19 and a half inches long
- at last Friday's appointment baby's weight was estimated at 6lb, 6oz, but those estimates are always high
- on average, most babies gain 2 to 2 and a half pounds in the last month (4 weeks), assuming full term delivery, but our baby will be born at least 9 days early
- babies come about the size of Miss Pear on my side of the family, but blue ribbon pumpkin size on Mr. Pear's side (why yes, that is the scientific term...)
- Will she wait for September 10 or come early? Be sure to include date (and time if you feel so inclined - our first doctor claims that babies only come in the middle of office hours and the middle of the night, and Miss Pear came in the middle of office hours)!
- How big will she be?
- How long will she be?
- Shall we call her Baby Pear or Pear Blossom or something else on the blog? (this is the one I really need help on!)
- Your best advice for a second time mom.
- Your favorite children's book.
I will let you know all the details when we return home from the hospital as our hospital does not have wi-fi, but will date this for September 10 so it stays on the top. I will try to let you know when we head to the hospital though, if possible. (With Miss Pear I went into labor in the middle of the night and if the suit case was not already packed with a detailed "to add" list actually inside it, we would have been in deep trouble.....)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





7 comments:
I just wanted to say that came over from Life in a Shoe. I saw that you are expecting your scond c-section in a few days & wanted to give you some encouragement. I have had 4 & with each have been a little nervous. I agree with you that even though it is hard it is worth it for a healthy baby. #4 was the hardest because he was a preemie, but our God is great & will never leave us. I pray that you have peace during the surgery & leading up to it.
I will venture & say your new blessing will be around 6 lbs, 10ozs., the other stuff is beyond my guessing abilities. I like Pear Blossom for blog a name, very sweet.
My advice for a second time mom, well, enjoy your help while you have it & don't over due lifting or bending until your baby is a few weeks old to give yourself time to heal. Let Miss Pear sit with you while you nurse new baby. As far as books, for #4 I just read some youth historical fictions books so as not to get to overwhelmed since my mind is slowing going. Have a beautiful day!
Hello!
I am voting for baby Pear. It just sound so cuuuute! I bet she will be a little darling:)
Blessings,
Trixie
September 8, 5:02 am, 7lb 1oz.
Let's see how close I get!
oh, and maybe we need to venture into some other fruits?
How about Peaches?
Reposting Mrs. U's comment....
Will she wait for September 10 or come early? Be sure to include date?- She will be born September 9th at 11;34 pm.
How big will she be?- 8 lbs exactly
How long will she be?- 21 inches
Your best advice for a second time mom.- Sorry, can't help you out there!!!
Your favorite children's book- for Elizabeth right now, it's Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
I'm praying for you!!!
His,
Mrs. U
I say she will be born on Sept 10th. I think she will weigh 7pounds 1 ounce, and be 21 inches long.
My favorite childrens book is Love you Forever by Robert Munch. My best advise, enjoy your baby and the help you receive.
Praying for you.
Oh..I like baby pear as well
Post a Comment