So today to celebrate our 9th anniversary we are going for our 24/25 week appointment, and they are planning on finishing the ultrasound they started a month ago. They were unable to finish because baby would not cooperate. So we have one more chance to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.
What do you think?
Will I be announcing:
a) a sweet baby boy
b) a darling baby girl
c) a sweet shy baby (we will let you know the details in September)
Keeping in mind that I have a strong history of babies not cooperating with ultrasounds, but last month the sweet tech did get a quick glimpse, not enough to make an announcement, but enough to heavily lean in one direction. Also keeping in mind that we found out Miss Pear was a Miss when she was delivered!
To be honest, I think I knew before we even conceived what we would be having, but I don't really have a preference, except for a healthy baby!
One way or another we will be celebrating by going out for supper to a great steak house that is actually family friendly! (In fact, they are usually so loathe to rush us that we have to actually ask them too because Miss Pear will linger forever if you let her!) What a great way to spend an anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





5 comments:
Oh this is so terribly exciting!I'm guessing a boy??
Happy Anniversary!!!
Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary!
I think it's a girl. :)
Happy Anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. Pear! :D How exciting!
Oh, and I'm thinking blue for your precious little babe. ;o)
Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. Pear! I hope you enjoyed your dinner at the steak house.
Hi Mrs. Pear!!
I think you are carrying a girl!!!
And a very VERY happy 9th anniversary!! What a blessing!
His,
Mrs. U
Post a Comment