Oh, so it is Saturday. Really? What happened to Thursday and Friday?
Actually, now that I think about it, I know exactly where they went.
In an effort to help curb my nausea and reflux I slept with a thicker pillow, which initially did help, but it irritated my neck and shoulders, which made me feel like I had a tension headache, which made me even more nauseous. Clearly my plan was not a good one, and did not work overall.
And I cannot take anything.
So I saw a chiropractor, and that is helping, but I was just feeling ick this week.
But I just wanted to broadcast my adventure in case you were wondering what happened to me this week.
I anticipate numerous unplanned short breaks, but at least my neck should be back on track by early next week!
In good news, we may have found the magic formula for me to be able to take vitamins and not, well, you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





3 comments:
HI Mrs Pear,
Congratulations on your great news :)
Have you ever read over at Tammy's???
http://tammysrecipes.com/node
She has just had a beautiful baby girl, but my reason for suggesting her is that she had dreadful trouble with reflux during her pregnancies and talks about it, and what she did for it on her blog. I hope that you are feel that wonderful pre baby glow soon :)
Is Miss Pear excited??
Cheers
Natty (a single HS Mum down in Australia)
Hope you are feeling better soon!!
Don't forget that fatigue often is the leading factor in nausea during pregnancy. It may be hard to do with a little one around, but rest, rest, rest. Getting a couple extra hours at night and some during the day might really help!
Post a Comment