
9 years ago today, my college sweetheart and God-given love asked me to marry him. Of course I IMMEDIATELY said yes!
He gave me my ring in a beautiful box shaped like a rose. It was so unique and sweet - I still have it!
So much has change since then starting with when were planning on getting married (we had to pull in the date because we were suddenly moving to California...from Canada)!
But one thing is for certain. Each day brings new reasons why I love my husband, each day finds our love growing deeper and maturing into a sweetness I never thought possible, and each day finds my thanking God for His wonderful gift to me of my husband.
P.S. Today's reason to love my husband even more is that he came home from work (with chocolate) and immediately started taking care of his two very sick girls, including making us supper and tucking us both in. With no complaints, just lots of love.



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
What special memories to remember! And what a wonderful gift this year! Being cared for (but then I have a feeling that would have still happened even if it wasn't Valentine's Day!)
Hoping you are all feeling better soon and Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment