We have very big news around here...actually, the news is still very little but growing fast.
We are expecting a baby around September 19!
We had our first doctor's visit today, and it went very well. We were able to see the baby's heart beating away, and everything taking shape!
It is kind of odd to think that the doctor who delivered Miss Pear will not be delivering this baby, but we are adjusting, and really do like our new doctor, so that is wonderful!
So far I have been very tired, and often napping through my blogging time, in case you were wondering what has been going on. The nausea always stinks, but has been manageable.
We are thrilled to be expecting a baby! Miss Pear is holding out for a little sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





15 comments:
Oh, congratulations! I'm so happy for you, and I wish you the best.
Yay!! How wonderful. Congratulations. Oh that is really super! A new little Pear.
I had meant to e-mail you about the award...but life kind of got in the way. Glad you stopped in & saw.
Blessings!
Julie
Congratulations! Are you going to find out what it is? So exciting!
How thrilling! Congratulations! :D
Congratulations! Blessings and good health to you and the newest little Pear!
How wonderful! What a blessing and wonderful gift! I really enjoy your blog (not sure how I got here, but I check up every once in a while). Wendy Clark
Congratulations!!! How exciting!
Congratulations! How exciting!
Wonderful news! :)
:-) Rejoicing and celebrating with you!!!
A hearty congratulations to you!!! Have you thought of a cute blog name for him/her yet? (as if this is more important than mulling over real names:)haa ha. Maybe Baby Pear?
Take Care,
Trixie
Congratulations to your entire family! We pray that you have a healthy pregnancy and new little pear. :)
I haven't visited your blog in a while (sorry, Mrs. Pear!) but I am thrilled to hear your news! We will be pregnancy buddies - I am due around 9/9! :) I know what you mean, we are moving, so the doctor I have known and loved will not be delivering our precious baby #2.
I hope you are feeling better soon - I am still in the midst of morning sickness myself and with a 15-month old, some days are hard to keep my eyes open. :)
Congratulations!
I am SOOOOOO happy for y'all!!! What wonderful news!!!! I can't wait to read all about your pregnancy!
His,
Mrs. U
Post a Comment