Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Our Morning

Our morning has been very busy. We had upstairs day, where the bedrooms, two bathrooms, and the loft/Mr.Pear's office/sewing room/library are. Completed the following tasks:

  1. Vacuumed (Miss Pear hid in our bed, she does not like the vacuum, but begrudgingly lets me do it without too much fuss).
  2. Dusted (Miss Pear loves this step, I give her a duster of her own)
  3. Changed the beds. (We finally have two sets of sheets for each bed and it makes this so much better.)
  4. Changed the change pad cover
  5. Changed the towels
  6. Cleaned the bathrooms
  7. Straightened all the rooms, except the guest room that really needs its "moving in" organization. (My MIL unpacked in there, and while it is organized, it needs a couple touches to be organized for us).
  8. Washed the first load of towels
  9. Washed both loads of sheets
  10. Folded and put away laundry
  11. Second load of towels is in the wash.
We also had to bake cookies as the freezer is empty (of cookies at least!), and we cannot buy cookies because of Miss Pear's nut allergy - we also prefer home baked! So I tried a recipe that I have converted to be nut free, and I now call it Triple Chocolate Cookies. We made a double batch, and the last tray is in the oven - we will have two cookies shy of 10 dozen when we are done.

So now we all need a nap!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you please share the recipe for your cookies? I love anything with chocolate. Clare

Paula said...

Wow, what a productive day! :)
Blessings,
Mrs. C

Anonymous said...

Hi! Have you made the muffins yet?
:-)

We'be been on a cleaning spree today too -- mopping and organizing. The TV repair man even came to fix a fuse. DH will be thrilled!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'd like to subscribe to yours.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I subscribed but do you know your RSS only publishes headlines? I can't see the articles without coming over to your blog. That's kind of a pain for me. Blogspot is blocked in China. I have to go through a proxy. If you want it that way, okay. I can accept it. But maybe it's an accident?

:-)

Joyful Days said...

I need a nap just reading that!! I'm impressed.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin